Hope you are fine, I am facing challenges to simulate my meter PUSH behavior.
I have created a simulator template XML with "gurux.dlms.simulator.java" from the below mentioned command :
-S COM4 -c 48 -a High ... -d India -o simulator_template_capital_power_US.xml
(I can send you the generated file)
I can successfully start the simulator with this meter template and connect to it with GXDLMSDirector.
Now I would like to schedule periodic PUSH notifications or trigger manually push messages and I don't find how to do that.
Here are the details of what I tested :
- I have started Notifications listener in GXDLMSDirector (localhost:4059)
- I connect to my simulated meter with US association (HLS)
- I added local IP address in Ip4 Setup Object (0.0.25.1.0.255)
- I also added local IP address in Ip6 Setup Object (0.0.25.7.0.255)
- I have written local IPaddress in attribute "Destination" of "Instant Push Setup" Object (0.0.25.9.0.255), when I hit "PUSH" button, I don't know what's supposed to happen ?
- In "Single Action Schedule for PUSH" object (0.0.15.0.4.255), I added 4 entries for a PUSH every 15 minutes
- I don't see any trace in Notifications view in GXDLMSDirector
Your help would be greatly appreciated !